Compelling and easy to understand business communications can play a crucial role in securing funding, convincing others of the merits of a new strategic approach or locking in a crucial meeting with a key influencer.
This interactive one-day workshop explores the principles of good business writing, covering topics including structuring your work, writing in plain English, and ways to make sure your writing is noticed. It includes discussion of tools and technologies that save time when writing, as well as practical sessions allowing participants to put their new skills into practice.
Participants will end the day with a strong understanding of good business writing and the tools to communicate more effectively, concisely and influentially in their work.
Workshop content includes:
- Why good business writing matters
- The elements of good business writing
- Common mistakes
- Finishing touches – effective proofreading and editing
- Getting your writing noticed
- Writing in a modern New Zealand context
- Useful tools and technology for saving time and improving quality
- Practical opportunities to put your new skills into practice
There will also be chances for participants to share challenges and ideas, ask questions and ideas, and workshop solutions with the group.
Register your interest: